Volleyball for beginners
Attention! Since May 25 all volleyball sessions for beginners have been suspended until further notice. Below you may find the information that was valid before the suspension.
We will return to the training as soon as possible.
VolUP! group was created for those who want to start playing volleyball. Training led by professional volleyball instructor is based on one volleyball session per week. What makes our initiative special is its openness for diverse and queer people.
- To participate in the training please fill the form below
- Available spots are limited to 12 participants
- To cancel the booking use the button included in the email that confirms the registration
- If you not cancel your registration 24 hours before the session you will be obliged to cover the participation fee
- You must wear sport outfit and protective mask while coming to the sport facility. Please disinfect your hands before entering the facility
- You can enter the sport facility only with the rest of participants as a group
The registration form in unavailable
Date: each Tuesday from 8 PM to 10 PM
Location: 1 Braci Załuskich, Warsaw (Google Maps)
Please remember to change your shoes after entering the sport facility. Changing rooms and showers (with exception of toilets) are not available for participants.
Participation fee is 25.00 PLN per session (22.50 PLN if you have Karta Warszawiaka or Karta Młodego Warszawiaka).
In case when you cannot attend but your booking is not cancelled within the required time (24 hours before the session), you will be obliged to cover the participation fee. Having a debt leads to the blockage of registration for next session.
The payment should be transferred according to following data:
Title: VolUP training – [first and last name]
Warszawski Klub Piłki Siatkowej Volup
Volkswagen Bank Direct
83 2130 0004 2001 0482 6368 0001
In case of questions please reach us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: +48 694 421 773